I'm a procrastinator. Big time. "I'll do it tomorrow!" is akin to a life motto for me. Some stuff I can actually buckle down and get done within a reasonable amount of time, but it usually depends on what the task at hand is.
My problems started on November 12 when StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void was released. My preordered copy arrived on the front porch, and from then on, I knew school would come second. $80 for a collector's edition which would consume my time in a non-meaningful way and detract the volition required to participate in higher education.
I have just finished the game, and hope that nothing else will deter me from completing the more important tasks at hand...
Omg, I finished the main story and now there's an epilogue???????? YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Well, finishing my essay was a nice thought, but pales in comparison to the attempts of galactic reclamation.
No comments:
Post a Comment