Friday, October 9, 2015

White ghosty things

     I'm a believer of the eternal soul. I think that when we die, our bodies waste away, but there's more for us on the other side. To me, it just doesn't seem practical that we die and that's the end of it. Our world is so meticulous, that I don't think we just popped up by chance. I believe we're created and that our creator has a plan for after we die. Not everything in science can be proved, but scientists still put faith in theories. Why is religion, God, and the concept of an immortal soul so ludicrous?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like (or i would hope) that science could be used to prove that there is a soul. There was a scientist that did experiments to see if the human body had a soul ( see link: http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp . Its not conclusive in the slightest but it at least shows that religion and science can work together from time to time.

    ReplyDelete