The creation project I looked at was pretty darn interesting and added a very creative twist to creation in general. Creation wasn't something done by a god, but by man. And it's not a conventional pull resources from the planet story. Creation was done through dreaming.
A man fell from a start after Earth's creation. Upon realizing he was alone, he began dreaming of different creatures and awoke each morning to find they had come into existence. The man eventually dreamt of a female companion, however, she was nowhere nearby when he awoke. It isn't until later in the story that they find each other, by which time the woman has dreamt of children to keep her company. I think it's great that they included the inherent need for humans to have companionship, either with other humans or animals.
Upon the death of a child due to hunger, the family causes natural disasters through mourning. Tears caused tsunamis, monsoons, and hurricanes, for example. The child's death ended up bringing about vegetation. Something that I really admire is the use of death as a new passage to life. The loss of the child brought about the growth of vegetation to help serve as food for his family.
This is a very interesting story and I'm excited to see how it turns out after it's been fully developed!
Thank you! i am glad that our feedback was great. I cant wait till we have it completely finished and can present it to the class.
ReplyDelete