Saturday, September 19, 2015

Learning about creation

     It was great to find all these different theories about how creation took place. Even better was getting to see everyone's creative take on creation. The only picky thing I've is not knowing the truth behind any of it, but hey, that's what faith is for.

     One thing that I certainly found fascinating were the similarities between creation stories. Many of theme had to do with Gods and their wrath. They also tended to have mankind fall short of expectations in some way or to have a significant role. On top of that, there seemed to always be some kind of sympathy for mankind or help given to them.

     Creation ex nihilo (out of nothing) is my personal belief for creation. I believe in a higher being. I look at the world and don't really think it could just be a chance happening like the Big Bang. It feels too methodical, too premeditated. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment