I've never awoken to be the opposite gender, and I don't want to. To do so, however, would be... disturbing. If this anomaly did happen, I honestly wouldn't know what to do.
What do I do with breasts? They're like water balloons suspended in the air. I'm not sure how delicate they're, so I don't want to run or make any sudden movements for fear that they'll burst or detach. Do they communicate to each other? Are they like little parasitic people I've to lug around until this madness ends? What if they get angry??? Why're there two? Why not one? Why not none!?
Why do I crave chocolate? Gosh, I really need some. Good thing I already have a Halloween stash... oh wait, I already ate it. Talk about first-world problems.
Why is there ketchup on my leg? I didn't eat anything in bed! What's going on? Oh no... no no no no....... I've a vagina. And it's flowing like the Nile with red tide. I can't deal with this. No. NO. Ew. Stop. Now. I command thee!!
Without growing up as a girl, I most certainly wouldn't survive a sudden gender switch.
I am laughing so hard at your post! To answer a couple of your questions...boobs do not detach or burst with pressure (unless they're implants) nor do they communicate. Yes, periods suck, but being a girl really isn't so bad.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this post is the funniest one i've read haha! I would be extremely concerned if they were indeed like little parasitic people AND if they talked to one another. "Oh no I have a vagina" is right. Being a girl sucks in my opinion.
ReplyDelete